· The perfect hook for all types of surf fishing
· Circle hook design eliminates deep hooking and allows easy removal
· Premium-quality, US-exclusive Cox & Rawle Mutsu pattern
These circle hooks are incredible - since using them in our own fishing and with guided clients, we've put some huge fish on the sand and they've proved time and again to be ultra-reliable with awesome hooking ability.
The gauge of wire is perfect for surf fishing and they're pin-sharp out of the packet. For the price, there is no finer hook available and we recommend all our customers use this pattern.
- Sizes 6/0 and 8/0 are our favourite patterns for leopard sharks, surf sharks and rays to 5 ft using whole mackerel or big squid baits.
- Sizes 1, 1/0 and 2/0 are ideal for smaller species such as perch, shovelnose, yellowfin croaker, spotfin croaker, California halibut and bass using strips of squid, cut bait, worm baits or Fish Bites.
- The 8/0 and 10/0 options are a great choice for targeting soupfin sharks, huge leopard sharks or similar size surf species.
Size - Pack Quantity
1 - 9 hooks
1/0 - 9 hooks
2/0 - 8 hooks
4/0 - 6 hooks
6/0 - 5 hooks
8/0 - 4 hooks
10/0 - 3 hooks